Dear fellow Listmembers:

I am sending this message a few days "ahead of time" because I wanted
to make certain that everyone got it.

I am about to embark on a much-needed vacation.  It is the first
vacation (more than a "long weekend") in over 5 years.  I will be
visiting the East Coast to spend some time with family there and also
to visit some of my old "stamping grounds" (including the Atlantic
beaches); I grew up in the Baltimore area.  We will be ranging
between New York City and North Carolina, leaving here on June 30 and
returning on July 20.

I will be going to "NOMAIL" on all of my Lists, including this one.
I will, however, have my laptop with me, and will occasionally check
for private e-mail.  If any of you have questions which *cannot wait*
until I get back on July 20, send them to my e-mail address:

and I will try to do my best to answer them.  In the meantime, if
anything is "burning" now, ask between now and this coming Monday!

Best to all,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"