[log in to unmask] wrote:
--
> I started 7 or so years ago with 25/100 sinemet 3 x a day and had nothing but
> misery. I cut way back to 1/4  pill 3x per day (plus 2 eldepryls per day), and
> did MUCH better.   Now I take 1/3 pill 3x per day (plus the eldepryl) unless
> I'm at a party and then I add an extra 1/3 sinemet.  Good luck!!  Liz S~~

Hi again :)

Also, I wanted to mention that with the Sinemet Cr you can't cut
the pill in half...that stops the controlled release...that is what
our neurologist said. I am sure you already know that though :)
 So now Bob is taking a Sinemet 50/200 in the am
before breakfast with his eldepryl and diabetes half a pill. then 30
minutes after lunch ( you have to wait a bit after eating protein)
he takes another 50/200 and that is it. He also takes Sinemet 25/100
regular at nite.

Any one have restless legs here?? Bob gets it when he wants to go to
sleep and takes several things for it but especially quinine.
Does exercise help? what about diet....I haven't seen much info on it
yet.

It sure hampers his sleep...he's napping right now and it's 7pm.

Coleen :)