I've been taking Sinemet CR for years now.  Mine has been cut down to 1/2 a
pill three times a day.  I take a regular 25/100 in the morning with my other
medication, 2 x 2mg Requip, Sinemet CR and 100 mb Tasmar.  It took me  a while
to get adjustied to Sinemet CR, but  the 1/2 pill works fine for me now.   I
was on  4 whole pills a day at one time.  I had a pallidotomy in January, 1997
and since then I have been able to take my medication much better.  No
dyskenisia since then, except when I started the  Tasmar, so my Sinemet intake
was cut down.
Shirley Wooldridge, 55/13