 Jo Bruman wrote with enthusiasm about the:

  the National Parkinson Foundation's magazine "Parkinson Report"

 I also received my copy (in Australia) the day before (how do you account
 for that?), and agree with Joe, it is a wonderful resource.

 I would urge all fellow Australians to take a look at the
 article on  Tolcapone (Tasmar): what it does, how it works, principles
of dosage, side effects, etc.

 As you say, excellent coverage.

  We here in Australia are having a battle to get Tasmar listed on the PBS
 scheme and although a few PWP have been started on it, they may not be able
 to continue if they have to start paying (I have heard over $300 month) for
 it.

 We have to seriously start lobbying our Federal and state members of
 parliament now.

 If anyone would like some ideas regarding letters, please contact me.

 Sincerely

 JOy Graham

 PS.  The Tasmar article could be photocopied and used with these letters (I
 am sure NPF would not mind)  Perhaps someone from NPF would tell us if this
 is okay?

 Thanks.