Thanks Ken, I needed to hear that about the IRS.  I mean 2 orange bulldozers
outside the building front, (running) could be a little intimidating.  Had a
real bad day yesterday.  I slip from its Ok to no, I don't have this.  Meds
are working fairly well though.  Psy Dr doesn't want to up paxil so just have
to wing it for now.  Catch ya on the flip/flop.  Old trucker/CB term.  No, I'm
not an old trucker/but an old CB'er.
Electrical storms came through last night.  Lost power until early this AM.
Had some rain with it, so that was good.  Grass/and plants outside look
parched.  See ya later, dogs want out.
Gina