Ken:
I have a Marathon gas credit card, of course, they are not honored everywhere
and that may be a problem.  I haven't worked in over a year, applied for
disability soon after, still waiting for the final answer.
But look at the attention you'd get driving down the highway.  If you get the
option of the removable hard top, the wind would be blowing in your hair.  If
you had enough money you could load it up with groceries.   Take your pets,
the neighbor's pets and go past the shelter and take those pets for ice cream.
The local ice cream place gives Puppy Cups.  My littliest schnauzer tried to
climb in the window, an ice cream lover after my own heart.  You could
volunteer to drive baseball teams, football teams and anything else.  It comes
in your basic Army Green (or camoflage), white, red and black.  I'm sure it
could be made into a low rider (beef it up alittle).  Now come on.  The
goverment may even carry the paper since they pay to produce them.  Or they
did.  Not sure now, changes about every month.  But, that is what the
Govern - Ment.  And for those searching in the halls of Justice, that is what
you find
Just - Us.
HOHOHO
Just to start your day.