It never ceases to amaze me, the different experiences we receive from the same
drug.
I've been taking Amantadine for 6 years and it's the only medicine that helps
with tremor. I did find that it never take after noon or it will raise h*** with
my sleeping.  Never had a problem with 'dry mouth' while taking it.
Three months ago my ND added Benztropine, 1mg 2xpd.  Dry mouth!!  You want to
experience DRY MOUTH!!!  It sneaks up any time.  Closest I can describe it's as
if someone filled your mouth with cotton wool.  Absorbs all the saliva.
Can't even talk. I always carry candy (good excuse).  It's the only thing that
seems to relieve it.  Drinking doesn't appear to help.(Coffee, tea etc. Haven't
tried the alcohol form of beverage! Hmmm.)

Joe Young (66/6)