Hi Nancy-- has Don ever had a problem w. hallucinations?  Because Peter has
had such, our neuro didn't want to put him on Tasmar (which their clinic
had studied) because he said hallucinations were a common siode effect. We
are OK so far on Requip, tho. ---a total of 4.5mg per day, and neuro
suggested increasing his Sinemet,rather than adding more Requip, as he
would get better help from it.  Don't know if this is pertinent, but good
luck!

Nancy Burnham wrote:
snipped
>been wondering if I should email his nurse and request an increase in Requip
>or maybe adding Tasmar.
>Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Nancy B cg for Don 64/14+

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page

                 * Ask me about the CARE list for*