I am new to this PD List.  I have seen words from the heart against a horrible
disease.  I have read information being given freely, back and forth.  I saw
the word family mentioned, as a newcomer was greeted.  Advice was being given
about this problem or that question.  Always being passed along with
understanding, compassion and a sense of, for lack of better terms "Been
there, done that, bought the T-shirt."

The one thing I know is I was given the right to choose.  To choose good from
bad, expensive from cheap and I excercise my right.
But I need your (all of your) advice.  I do not want to fight this alone.  The
isolation is horrible at times, self-induced.  But that is my choice.  Told by
friends "You should really get out more".  After a gnashing of teeth, they are
looking out for my interest.  Yes, some are co-dependent but that is their
job.  I am the master of my fate.
But I do like some other pirates with me on the ship.

I know you did not solicite this but I do like the sharing of feelings.  Mine
are just racing out of control, at this time.  I was told at one time, that if
I have a problem talk it to death.  So, I do.
Your story was beautiful.  You see, I usually had many Challenged People
around.  I don't know why, but my Higher Power decided that is where I should
be.  'Ain't so bad.  I am no different, never was.  As this disease progresses
I will be more like them.  And I hope that if someone sees me drooling in the
corner, please wipe my mouth.
Thanks for the time.
Gina
47/6 months (5yrs undiagnosed with symptoms)