Dear Gina,
I am new to this list also, and I want to express my feelings, I have also sensed
the caring and sharing and honesty, and I agree with our "Higher Power" leading us
and positioning us exactly where and how we are to be, and with his strength we
will make it.  My husband was diagnosed 9 years ago, and it has never fit, the
medicines do not work and finally the Neurologists have listened to me and have
diagnosed him with Parkinson + but only after I downloaded a "book" of info and
mailed it to her....Prayer has brought us every step of the way, from doctor to
doctor and finally when he was put on Aricept he has started to come alive again,
and I too praise the Lord everyday for his blessings and guidance, and I am
sending a virtual hug to you, and I would wipe your chin off, it is in my daily
list of things to do around here...and nope it aint so bad....God bless you...
Joann Shriver cg for Tom 68/9 Carson, WA