Gina, I am going to try to answer the questions the best I can. I am not a
PWP, but I am 55 years old, and I have forgotten a lot of things I wish I
could remember. I was once able to sight read music, ok, it may have been over
40 years ago, but I wish that it would come back without studying all over. I
forget to do things I should, because I try to do too many things, I make post
it notes, stick them on my computer, and if they fall off...too bad! When
under stress I forget a lot of things, that I would never forget, if I were
relaxed.  Between your actual symptoms, and your FEARS, you are probably
making the symptoms worse than they need to be. If you could simplify your
life, in any way, you'd probably feel better. If Tai Chai (sp?) helps you
relax, it maybe be the answer.  Remember that just because you fear something,
does not make it happen. Sometimes just taking a deep breath, when everything
seems totally messed up, and saying to yourself "THIS TOO, SHALL PASS."
actually WORKS!  Also, ty to substitute movies for regular TV shows, you'll
feel better, I promise :-))) KenB