About two months ago I bought Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred.  I opened
the box, took out everything and put it aside to use later.  Well, typing
has become a real chore so I went to install it and - most embarrassingly -
I can't find the CD!  It must've gotten thrown out.  The brain's going.

Is there anyone out who has it who would be willing to let me borrow it for
one day so I could install it? I could send you a prepaid express shipping
label and  the purchase price ( I paid $169) in cash to hold  as a deposit
until I sent it back he next day
 I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.
Bruce A.