Ken:
I went to my first session of Tai Chi.  It was very nice.  Slow, purposeful
movements to help balance, rigidity, frame of mind and being centered.  I
enjoyed it and the instructor would say "Gina, don't do this" which they
happened to be sudden turn behind me.  I am glad she told me.  I could hear my
spine cracking, my muscles are somewhat loose.  I'll try anything to help,
even a new hair color and a different group of programs to watch.
I thank you for all your kindness and help.
It is nice to have an anchor, when I've been swirling out of control.