I can perhaps add to this an Excel 5.0 application ..................

Wow.......what a serendipitous offer!  Because I also have brain chemistry
problems other than the PD, for quite some time now I've been keeping
numerical data on a bunch of variables measured several times per day.  And
just today I was at the home of my 30 yr old son (who is a physicist, & loves
computers), & he gave me the very program you mention.  Once I get the data
entered, the challenge will be to learn to do the graphs in a way which allows
for discovery of correlations & other insights.  Do you think this program
will allow for that?  If I can take such graphs to Mayo, it may increase my
chances of getting the help I seek.  Thanks so much for giving my situation
your time & thought.

M. Dawn   56/6