Hi Barb,

Congressman Baldacci is definitely interested in helping us.  He called
me at home from his house, on Father's Day last week, to again make
contact.  His grandmother died after suffering from PD.  He is sincere.
The PD Caucus was his idea.

Michael Claeys' believes that this is not quite the time to develp a
Caucus, and I think it best to defer to him.  Meanwhile, my concern is
that people like Rep. Baldacci of Maine, who is offering a huge amount of
effort ot fund the Udall Act, get invited to help to lead the battle to
fund the Udall Act.

Mr. Baldacci talked with Jay and me about the Udall $100,000,000.00 being
a FLOOR, not a CEILING!.
That shows the impact his grandmother's PD has had on him.

Ivan

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     57
    deg. F  chilly wind