Bernie:
I really needed that reality check.  Not knowing anyone with PD (local) it is
hard to imagine what can happen.  I am really wondering about the rigidness in
my body, how can it be safe for others.
I had a suggestion to let car sit so I can get used to not driving.  My
daughter who flew the coop, takes me shopping every Thursday.  She is so
sweet, she hates the grocery in the worst way.  It is just very difficult to
ask for help (leftovers from previous life).  But will push aside pride and
keep my side clean.
Thank you, yes, your words were graphic but I needed them.  I would probably
end my life if I hurt a child and a person.
Gina
47/6 months