To Barbara, thank you so much for your kind words of welcome, it is heartning to
know that there are lots and lots of 'fellow passengers' out there, each coping
in a unique way with the burden we have to bear and getting words of
encouragement from others from time to time when the going gets rough.
Briefly to my situation, 53/4, (see I'm learning quickly), I have
hemiparkinsonism, the right side being affected up to now. So when I take my
tablets, I think half of this is being wasted, but I dont know which half it is.
Having hemip. has its funny sides (no pun intended), in walking, the step on the
'good' side is normal lenght, the affected side shorter, thus I have to keep in
mind to match them up, to avoid going round in circles.
I would be interestd to have contact, thru the server or outside, with anybody
who has had hemip. for a prolonged period.
I consider it a privilage to be able to use the server and hope to make a
contribution on occasion.

Michael Kelly in Frankfurt Germany