This is re the neural transplantation vs. fetal transplantation issue.
Here at the Parkinson's Institute, we also refer to the process as neural
transplantation NOT to be 'devious' or politically correct, but because as
Robin stated, there are other forms of transplantation than that using
human neural cells.  Neural transplantation is the correct scientific term
regardless of one's personal stance on abortion.
        Further, there has never been and, according to recent proposed statements
of ethics for transplantation, never will be any move to deliberately abort
a human fetus for the purpose of transplantation.
        Finally, while the process of human neural cell transplantation is indeed
promising, the problems of both supply on the one hand and ethics on the
other hand are very substantial--that's why, in my mind, porcine cell
transplantation and other processes that may be only a gleam in some
graduate student's mind today may well bear the most hope for tomorrow.

Carole Cassidy