Dear Gina,
I'm sorry,no the meeting isn't on the internet but what a good idea!!  I
think the possibilities of the internet are endless if you have any
imagination.

My computer skills are very very limited but I know there are others who
would know how to set it up.

I have printed up your post and will take it to the meeting and also remind
me of your concerns.

jjjane
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm