<< To Mary Sheehan---How long have you been taking the Eldepryl and
 can you tell of any noticable benifits? >>
Hi Ervin,

Eldepryl was the first med that was prescribed for me.  I've been takimg it
for 2 I/2 years.  I can't say I notice any visible benefits from Eldepryl, but
hopefully it's neuroprotective (but invisible) benefits are at work.

With Mirapex, I did have a noticeable improvenent in balance and energy.
Oddly enough, my neuro said that half of her patients on Mirapex have more
energy and half have more fatigue. I've been taking Mirapex for over a year.

Mary