I am engaged in a project to identify as many support groups in NYS as
possible and bring their information up todate.

Currently I have blended lists from Margaret Tuchman, PDF , APDA and NPF to
form a list of 58 groups. I am waiting on PAN which I expect to receive
fromMike this week.

In order to improve the accuracy of the list would you e-mail me seperately
the information on your support group off the list. I plan to call all 58
groups to be sure their info is up todate.

I then plan to send a copy of the list to each SG. and ask if they can furnish
info on SG. not on the list.

The final list will be supplied to all the orgazitations mentioned above plus
any new york support group requesting a copy of the list.

If sending me info please provide answers to as many of the questions below as
possible:
Name of Group
Contact person
Address