Hi Steve,

About 3 weeks ago, my father, who has Multiple Systems Atrophy, similar to
but not Parkinson's, began to have pain in his buttocks while walking.
This happened the day after he walked a lot further than he was accustomed
to while visiting an independent living facility.  We thought at first that
it was just muscle soreness, but it has not abated at all in 3 weeks.

Dad's spine is rather twisted and he has dealt with low back pain for
several years.

We will be visiting a GP on Tuesday and I have printed out your note for
reference.

Question:  What sort of doctor and/or types of tests diagnosed your
father's spinal stenosis?

Sorry I have no information FOR you, but I do appreciate the timely
information you provided.

Jane K.
Marietta, GA