Dale Severance wrote to Mary Watkins saying:

>I am mailing the tape I took of Dr. Michael Zigmundi recently at the
>Pittsburgh Party for Senator Spector. Dr. Z is involved with the ongoing
>research in GDNF. In January of this year Dr. Lieberman was very excited about
>his test results with GDNF on 8 patients at his Arizona Clinic. After about 3
>weeks post administering the drug two of the patients reported the recovery of
>their sense of smell. This was exciting news to the doctor because our sense
>of smell is one of the first traits lost with PD. The fact that they were now
>recovering their sense of smell meant that the GDNF had triggered the
>production of dopamine cells
>
>Once you have  seen the tape please forward it on to Kanto Patella
>49 Greenough Ave., Pittsburgh Pa. He is next in line to view the tape.
>
>If any one  else on the list wants to review Dr. Zigmindi speech on the state
>of research especially on GDNF please contact  Kanti Patel to forward it to
>you once he is thru with it.

Dale, Mary and/or Kanti,

I am hoping to do a research write up about GDNF for our PAWA Newsletter
and would very much like to have the information from this tape.  Is is
possible for someone to transcribe it for the List?  Or even make notes and
send them on?

I will be needing this info asap so unless someone was prepared to make and
send me a, (audio) tape urgently, it would be too late for the next
Newsletter.

In anticipation - thanks

Joy Graham