About Fetal Tissue- Dad heard about Fetal tissue transplants helping PD
patients several years ago and he was very much against it.  Then our
perception of PD was just that they had the tremor- now we know better :-(

When Dad was first diagnosed about 2 yrs ago, I searched on PD and found
the home page of a scientist at Mass. General Hospital- he had worked on
fetal transplant research and there was one thing that he said that made
a lot of sense- that this was something that would never make it to the
mainstream simply because of the difficulties in ensuring a steady source
of the tissue- I know that this sounds crass, and totally animalistic (can't
think of a better word at the moment)- but he had put the issue in much
better words.

I shall search for the page/link and post it sometime..