Date:   Sat, 25 Jul 1998 08:25:47 -0700
To:     [log in to unmask]
From:   Peter Greenfield <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Leeds '99

Records of Early English Drama will sponsor sessions at the 1999 Leeds
International Medieval Congress which will continue our practice of
bringing together people working on dramatic records with social and
cultural historians interested in the towns and regions concerned.  In the
past three years the REED sessions have focused on the South-West of
England, the North, and this past year on urban culture generally.  The
1999 sessions will take as their focus the South-East, broadly
defined--from kent west at least as far as Hampshire, and including London
and the counties immediately north of the capital.  Please let me know by
Sept. 1 if you are interested in participating in one of these sessions.

        Peter Greenfield   ([log in to unmask])
        English Dept.
        U. Puget Sound
        Tacoma, WA  98416