Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:50:42 +1000
From: Therese Posavec <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: early medieval drama

I am a year 9 student looking for any information on medieval drama for
a school assignment.  Anything you have or know of on their costumes,
the time medieval drama started and ended, stages, props or really
anything about that time I would greatly appreciate it.  Please send the
results to [log in to unmask] I am in need for any information
about the medieval time.  Please, even if you don't have anything,
e-mail me and let me know.  Thankyou for your help.