Dear Colleen,

You may want to contact Rick Mendosa's online diabetic support group
(http://www.cruzio.com/~mendosa/faq.htm).

I have been searching for fellow diabetics with PD myself, and so I was
delighted to see your message and to learn of your  husband.  I wonder if he
is  a Type I (as am I) or a Type II diabetic (Type I's are tyically insulin
dependent with a rather youthful onset).  If he is a Type II, there may be
less of mutual interest to discuss; if he is a Type I, he may be interested to
learn that there are three other Listerv subscribers (one in CA and one in the
Netherlands) who share that distinction.  In any case, I would be interested
in chatting with him.

I hope the above address is helpful.

Regards,

John Bachman