We have just started a Parkinson's Support group.  At last months
meeting we were discussing the many different drugs some people are
taking.  It came up that some people are taking 5 - 8 different drugs at

once.  Two people agreed that they were not sure if they benefited from
each of the drugs.
Our questions to the list:  How many different drugs can be safely taken

at the same time?  What is the "average" number of drugs taken daily by
the "average" Parkinson's patient?  Should you rely on the doctor alone
to verify the efficacy of any new drug taken?  When/How/Should you tell
your doctor that you want to start over and verify the value of each
drug?

Thanks in advance!

Mike