I am only starting this adventure. I am 49/2 taking 2 25/100  and an
unknown amount of Mirapex.  I have six more months in a Mirapex study
group. The Mirapex is a mixed blessing. I have very good control of all
symptoms, except tremor, and can go about my work for 16 hours at a time.
But, the Mirapex makes me very sleepy, no drugs me, from hours 2-4  on a 12
hour, twice a day schedule. I MUST stop and take at least a 30 minute nap,
no matter how much sleep I got the night before. This is ok at night, but
is a real problem scheduling the morning dose. I found myself driving 70
mph in the ditch once, pulled back on the road, still fighting sleep,
stopped, slept 30 minutes, and went about my work.  I put up with all this
because I have no insurance and the study group gives  me access to  a Dr.
and  to the drugs.
When the study group ends I think that I will go to generic sinemet only
and see how I get alone. My local GP has agreed to supervise me.

George W. Campbell