At 10:31 PM 6/30/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Dad is taking Sinemet CR 25/100 and would like to know if he can take it with
>a meal. He knows he's not supposed to take Sinemet with a meal, but he would
>like to know about Sinemet CR since it is time released. Trish

Trish:

Sinemet CR can be taken at meals.  My neurologist has me doing so.  However,
there may be some slight loss of efficiency.  Incidentally, did you know
that a CR tablet is only 60% as effective as a regular Sinemet of the same
strength?  My old neurologist didn't, so I changed to Mayo Clinic.  Good luck.

Bill Butch