Myron:
Thank you for your sharing of experience with Mirapex.  The only drug I've
serious problems was with Cogentin.  I was a real whacko with that.  I do have
some concerns with Sinemet and Permax that I have started taking.  I do now
take meds for hallucinatios, pyschotic episodes.  I have very bad
lightheadedness.  I was told  to just keep taking until they say stop.
I just got a rail for the bed at an estate sale for $2.00.  Nice very nice,
don't have to use the wall with foot to get up.  Got bathtub rail (estate
sale-$6.00).  Selling my car, can't drive much anymore.  The doctors never
warned me about all the things to change in my life.
I have read posts from you and was impressed with your knowledge and
compassion for others on the List.
I also believe you have a very good CG.  We are so lucky if we have caring
people in our lives.
If you feel like chatting at any time, please feel free to do so.  I don't get
out much and I love having the computer.  I still have independence.
Hugs to you, both
Gina
47/6 months
Indiana