--------------6A807C9DB8B18789E7F4385C

Dear Sir!
    I subscribed myself on PD newsgroups I want to cancel it. Would you be so
kind to send me the address where I can send the canceling mail.

Thank you very much in advances!      Zvonimir Batarilo

Leo Fuhr wrote:

> In an effort to get some publicity for PD, I e-mailed a story idea to the
> St. Joseph News Press.  I suggested that the story/ies of persons with
> chronic illness( Parkinson's, Diabetes, Alzheimer's, Hypertension i.e.)
> would show that in spite of their illness, people often find that life when
> consisting of lemons, could be made into lemonade.  I mentioned the number
> of support group meetings that the News Press lists in their calendar of
> events as proof of the # of persons available to get stories from and told
> them I was a member of the St. Joseph Parkinson's Support Group that meets
> monthly in St. Joseph.  I've not heard back on my suggestion, but would
> encourage list members to make a similar request of their own local papers
> and volunteer to tell your own lemons to lemonade story with a reference of
> course to hoped for cause/cure discovery when research is funded for the
> 1999 FY Nat'l Budget.
>
> Similar story suggestions could be made to the TV station/s in your area.
> Esp. if they have a health or personal story segment.  We need to put the
> faces of the multitude of people who have pd and how the disease effects
> them, their families and friends out where the public can see us and
> realize that PD is NOT only a disease of the elderly and noone is immune
> from pd.
>
> Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.
>
> ----------

--------------6A807C9DB8B18789E7F4385C

begin:          vcard
fn:             Zvonimir Batarilo
n:              Batarilo;Zvonimir
org:            ULB
adr:            68, rue des Resedas;;;Bruxelles;Belgium;1070;Belgium
email;internet: [log in to unmask]
title:          electrical engineer
tel;work:       +32 2 555 3723
tel;fax:        +32 2 520 3556