From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of William Heitman
Sent:   Wednesday, July 01, 1998 4:51 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Non-PD/PWP Room Mates Wanted

[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 That said, I'm looking for two MOBILE people with Parkinson's to share my
home
 with me in a traditional room mate living arrangement, with consideration to
 the fact that all three of us would have Parkinson's and we must be
thoughtful
 of that in order to live with maximum comfort together.

Barb,
May I ask a favor/make a suggestion?  If it is not too much trouble
Would you take notes (as extensive as it takes to get the important stuff), on
how this works?  I think you could do everybody a real service by documenting
difficulties, recording what works, etc. As far as I know, you are a pioneer.
BTDT  "how to" notes are always helpful.  If it gets to be too much, you could
always stop.

Regards,
WHH