The Dept of Neurology, University of Vermont Colllege of
Medicine is again sponsoring a PD Awareness symposium at the
Radisson Hotel in Burlington, Vermont on Wednesdaay, September
16th. We expect this years symposium will be even better than
last years.
 Among the excellent speakers who will participate are;
•       John Bland, MD
•       James Cordy
•       Robert Feldman, MD
•       Robert W. Hamill, MD
•       Keith J. Nagle, MD
•       Ann Ramsey, RN, MSN
•       Fred Wooten, MD

And, some of the topics to be addressed,
•        Sleep disturbances
•        Environmental exposures
•        The role of accupressure and Chinese medicine in  PD
•       Exercise demonstration.
•       Review of drugs for PD
•       Cognitive changes in PD
•       Promising Research
•       Speech/swallowing disorders

September is a great time to visit Vermont It is truly beautiful in the fall.
The registration brochures have just gone to the printers and should be
ready in 2 to 3 weeks.If you would like to be put on our mailing list to
receive a brochurre, send me an e-mail note with your mailing address.

Ben McKeen     [log in to unmask]
Green Mountain Chapter of the National Parkinson's Foundation