Date:           1 Jul 98
From:           [log in to unmask]
Subj:           This and that

I agree with Mike Claeys regarding his remarks on the  Parkinson's  Caucus.
We ust stay focussed on full funding  of  the Udall bill.  As to the Udall PAN
House, Labor, HHS action out, I plan to send a letter to each member of the
Senate and House  appropriations committee asking for their support for full
funding of  the  Udall bill.    Also,  if  I am  able,  I  will  send  a
letter to each
member of the House and Senate in the state of Oh.    I  know  this  is a
"full
plate, but it is just some thing I must do.   At the July 4th celebration, I
hope
to present about 175 petitions to Congressman Boehner urging him to back
full funding for research of Parkinson's Disease.    In  the past, he didn't
co-
sponor the Udall bill.  All of you on the listserv from Ohio, send him a
letter
with or without petitions.  We sure could use his support.