Myron greene writes:

I have been  taking Sinemet for over 20 years, and have had the usual motor
fluctuations that come after long-term Sinemet therapy.  I have recently
started on Mirapex and also take Eldepryl.  I also try to follow the
protein redistribution diet, but not as stringently as I could.

Regardless of how much protein is in the meal, I can expect to become stiff
about an hour after eating, and I may be that way for 1/2 hour to 2 hours.
But after the evening meal, I always become stiff and sometimes even
dystonic which can be painful. This period of time can last 1/2 to 4 hours,
and the stiffness seems to be more intense.

I am in need of helpful hints...if anyone would like to offer me
suggestions, you may reach me at my email address:

                Myron Greene,
        (care of Camilla Flintermann)

               Please reply to:

        Myron Greene, <[log in to unmask]>