[log in to unmask] writes:

<<

 September is a great time to visit Vermont It is truly beautiful in the fall.
 The registration brochures have just gone to the printers and should be
 ready in 2 to 3 weeks.If you would like to be put on our mailing list to
 receive a brochurre, send me an e-mail note with your mailing address.

Any chance you folks could arrange a videotape of this thing?  If you can't do
it yourselves, all medical schools have camcorders.  If you ask, they might
surprise you with their willingness.  They, of course would expect
compensation so you would have to

a.  Have a good program worth taping (so far looks good) and
b.  Get enough per tape for a good (commercial quality) product.

Perhaps this would be an appropriate thing to advertise over the list?

Barbara M what do you think?

Regards,
WHH 54/18