Marling,  Your piece was well written and might be considered more on the
persuasive paper side than strickly informative.  I wonder if you have
considered sending it to a national women's magazine like Good Housekeeping
or Ladies Home Journal.  I take both of these and both have sections about
health issues and family life where this article could be used.  Another
national magazine might be Prevention a health oriented magazine and I'm
sure there are others.  Your article could even fit the category of  GH's,
In The News, since PD is definately there with the current legislation
pending and the continuation of new discoveries in neurological research.
Or how about a letter to GH's Dr. Joyce Brothers who has a monthly advice
column?  Your letter would need to be more in the form of asking Dr.
Brothers about advice for coping with PD or what you, one person, can do
about PD prevention/cure.  There is a URL for
GH:<http://goodhousekeeping.com>  I've not visited the site, but you might
check it out.

Barb Rager....are you listening?  Your pieces are also the kind that could
be published.  Why don't you and Marling do some brainstorming and start
sending in articles/stories that might be published and get some visibility
and support for PD and research for it's cause/cure?  Are you hearing this
janet paterson?  What about you Barb of Kansas, you already write a column
for a Parkinson's newsletter, why not try for national exposure?

Hey, It's July....Women's History Month....let's go you phenomenal women!!
If GH, LHJ, Prevention, etc. all get a flood of stories/articles from
wwp(women with Parkinson's) how can they not decide to publish at least one
of them?!?  Maybe I could adapt my Auntie Dear webring page and send it,
too.
We are women, hear us roar!!(adapted from Helen Redding's "I Am Woman")

Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.