Betty wrote:

HI-- and thanks for the news about the magazine article--I think they had a
mistake in the list address--if it was printed as you wrote it, they left
out the  second "listserv"!  It should be :

>This will be my first time on. Have been reading the letters for about 2
>weeks. Saw the
>one about having pd written up in magazines. Today I got our FDA
>Consumer
>magazine in the mail & there was an article about pd & had the parkinson
>net list
>address in it too.

Since you are a subscriber, could you ask they to publish a correction so
folks can actually join us?

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page