Michael,

I think you will find most people start with hemi-pd, however, most of us
walked around in circles prior to onset.  I had similar problems along with
my age, 30 at diagnosis, two shoulder surgeries and problems with rehab led
to diagnosis of hemi-pd.  I was unable to write until meds took effect.
After 3 years of wondering, finally a diagnosis.

It is never as bad as you think it will be.
Regards,
Greg Leeman

Don't look past today!  Positive thoughts elicit hope and properity.