Hi Gina
I really enjoy your letters. Jim is 65. He has been retired for 10
years. Has had
2 heart
attacks. Thought we had that problem licked. Watched what we ate, had
cholesterol
down, weight under control. Then pd hit us like a ton of bricks. It took
us 6
months to
except the situation, & another 6 months before we told any of our
friends. If it
had not
been for a support group we joined, I don't know if we could have make
it. We have

to drive 65 miles one way to get to it once a month, but well worth the
trip.  I
have
enjoyed the net because it's like a support group meeting every day.
Sometimes
good
reports, some times someone is having a bad day. We all feel down in the
dumps
some
times, & friends give us a helping hand. Thank goodness Jim was
diagnosed early in

the theme of things. Just a little tremor in left hand, a little slower
in doing
things. Starting
to be a little stooped shouldered . We try to keep as active as we can.
Like to go
fishing
quite often. Enough for now. Barb Rager & Gina keep those thought coming
it helps
us all. You & us. Love Betty & Jim