PLEASE NOTE:  If you wish to reply to/write to  Myron Greene (through me)
please use MY ADDRESS without his name , and on the SUBJECT line put " For
Myron ".
 If you put Myron's name with my address it may cause mail delivery
problems for my server (now they tell me!)
Please feel free to send him any mail and I'll be happy to deliver it to him.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page

                 * Ask me about the CARE list for*