To ListFriends within reach of New York City:

Final Call on the "Living Better Expo" at the Jacob K. Javits Center (655 West
34th Street (at 11th Ave.) New York City; Hall 1-B); Friday July 10 and
Saturday July 11

This first-of-its-kind health fair, featuring more than 35 national health
care organizations, includes three Parkinson's organizations among its
sponsors (APDA and the Parkinson's Unity Walk, along with PDF).  A highpoint
will be a three-hour Parkinson's educational track, on Friday, July 10, from
11 a.m. until 2 p.m.  The first part of the session (led by Dr. Enrico Fazzini
of NYU and Dr. Blair Ford of Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center) will be on
cutting-edge medical news and issues; the second (led by Ken Aidekman and
Margot Zobel of the Parkinson's Unity Walk) will be mostly patient and family-
oriented.

Everyone is welcome.  Admission is free.  For further information (including
where the local parking lots are) e-mail me at PDF over the weekend or call
Renay Crooms at 1-800-457-6676 after 9 a.m. on Monday.  And when you arrive on
Friday or Saturday, be sure to check out the "Parkinson's Booth" and its
entourage of smiling faces and informed minds, led by Lupe McCann!

We hope to see you there!   (And be sure to tell your non-cyber-itic friends,
some of whom may not have been on our mailing list.)

- Robin Elliott, Executive Director, PDF