From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Stan Snyder
Sent:   Thursday, July 02, 1998 2:38 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        I was wondering...

Greetings to you all: My best friend's dad has PD. One of  his major
symptoms is his voice. It is so soft & low as to make him unable to
communicate. He is going to be treated with shots of cologion(sp)
directly into his vocal chords. I was wondering if anyone had heard of
this treatment & why it would work. Thanks in
advance for your help. Also, my 10 year old daughter, Allison, would
very much like to have an e-mail pal; someone out there who is about her
age & is also a daughter of a PWP. Also, to Barb Rager: Congratulations,
cheers & kudos on another powerhouse of a story. One more note to
Jeannie Averill, please e-mail
me again so that I can get your address right. They returned my "epic"
response!
                                           Best, Joan