  Send mail to [log in to unmask] for more info.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDA5E5.D4C9F120

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:19:18 -0400
From: Phil Milgrom <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Speaker (fwd)

Here is the information about my talks, without attachments!  By the way,
my father had Shy Drager's Syndrome, originally diagnosed as PD.
Obviously, it was a difficult experience for him and all of us. The
difficulty can be reduced significantly with experience and wisdom. I
would be happy to help ease your pain, if possible, by sharing what I
learned in helping my father and dealing with the medical establishment.

If you want to talk to me personally, feel free to call (but I am away
until Wednesday, July 8).

Bringing Heart and Light to Life
Philip L. Milgrom
Motivational Speaker &
Stress Management/Wellness Consultant
      "Success, health, and happiness depend little, if at all, on
life's circumstances. The key is how we
       respond  to these circumstances.  Faced with adversity, we can
tighten up with a grim and bear it
       approach, or we can lighten up and respond with heart to make
each moment brighter for us and
       those we deal with. This latter approach is the quality of
excellence...  When we are under stress,
       a sense of humor and playfulness can give us a healthy
perspective and a creative response to
       situations that might otherwise evoke frustration, friction, and
cynicism."  - Philip L. Milgrom
Create an Atmosphere That Is Alive and Fun, in your:

 Y   Workplace                          Y   Classroom
 Y   Meetings                        Y   Church or synagogue
 Y   Health institution         Y   Mind!

Examples of presentations include:
 Y   Putting Humor to Work: Boosting Morale and Productivity
 Y   Living, Loving, and Laughing with Stress
 Y   Adding More Years to Your life, More Life to Your Years
 Y   Humor, Healing, and Living Happily Ever Laughter
 Y   How to Cash In on Change Instead of Letting It Get You Down
 Y   What to Do if Your Back Goes Out More Often Than You Do
 Y   The Power of Play: Just for Fun and Just as Profitable
 Y   Valuing Differences and Increasing Cooperation at Work
 Y   How Humor and Play Can Inspire Creativity
Will customize presentations according to your organization's needs.
"...You have a very special way of engaging the audience and keeping
their attention. Working in the high tech world is very stressful, so we
found the many tips and techniques you shared with us to be very
helpful; especially the tips on how to use the power of fun and a sense
of humor to deal with the way we respond to the stresses of our daily
lives... The evaluations returned to us by the audience were some of the
most positive we've compiled, both in terms of positive reaction to the
content of the seminar and to the speaker. We thank you for bringing
your warmth and humor into our lives."
 Sheila Coleman, Digital Equipment Corporation
"...You are a dynamic presenter who educates, keeps people laughing, and
demonstrates a compassion that shines through your actions and words."
 T. Gastonguay, Bunker Hill Community College
"...I was very impressed with your presentation, Phil. Your deep
spirituality, keen sense of humor and sensitivity toward others made for
an evening that was truly one of both humor and healing."
 Sister Madeleine Joy, S.P., Mercy Hospital

Phil Milgrom is a nationally recognized speaker and consultant. He has
been speaking and teaching for over 25 years to a wide variety of
audiences. He is a member of the American Association for Therapeutic
Humor (AATP) and the International Association of Yoga Therapists
(IAYT), and he co-directs the New England office of the American Yoga
College as well as The Centered Place, a holistic health center in
Warren, MA. He keeps up to date on stress as a documentation developer
for high-tech companies in Central/Eastern Massachusetts.

PO Box 1210,   Warren, MA 01083
(800) 815-7374 in MA, CT, NH
(413) 436-7374 Elsewhere

Phil Milgrom
 *      (978) 506-7388 DTN 226-7388
* "Never believe that a few caring people cannot change
         the world. For indeed, that is all who ever have."
         Margaret Mead :-)

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDA5E5.D4C9F120--