Betty & Jim:
I hope this finds you well.  I understand about being hit like a ton of
bricks, when you learned about PD. I felt nothing very bad could happen. Well,
it did.  What do you mean I have PD? What is that?  Oh, what next?  I really
don't know where this came from.  I don't know why I have to keep asking for
the answers, when not too many answers are forthcoming.  My last child left
home, seem somewhat secure, we can travel now, with RV we bought, NOT.  It is
just that I was not expecting anything like this, as I am sure not too many
people are.
I just need to keep centered and do what is good for me.
Anyway, my daughter came over today to clean out her bedroom closet. She was
so surprised at the things she found. Her scrap book with a bit of everything
from her birth to now.  She was looking at old Christmas presents, cards, then
loaded up her things and went to her home.
The weather is great, in the 70's today.  Of course, it was nap time at around
3:00 PM.  I went to a dermatologist for this creeping crud on face, in my
ears, on my scalp and now on my legs.  He (Dr.) looked like he was 16.  I
asked if this stuff was in any way related to PD.  No, don't think so.  I had
3 prescriptions, a bill, and I had only been with the doc for 5-6minutes at
the most.  Well, one of the books I got states that PD has a dry, flaky rash.
Well, that is it.  And Doogie Houser hadn't a clue.  Oh what a mess.
I have listed my car for sale.  One of my friends came to see it.
What is new with the two of you?  How are you feeling Jim?  How about you
Betty?
Do you have any pets?  If I repeat myself, this is something that happened
when I was taking Cogentin.  I couldn't even remember where I was.  One heck
of a drug.
I take Sinemet and Permax now for the PD.  Other drugs are taken for Bi-Polar
depression.  As if that depression wasn't good enough.
Well, I have eaten yet and it is ready.  I will write later.
Gina
Hugs to you both