first things 1st.  i will let JUDITH how you all care if she is not back on
the list before she comes to to LIMA i have had company from TEXAS for a
few days who is not on the list. with my left hand and arm i have not done
much. being tied. but don't any one of you give up. as for meds i will
never say as all i take as i am afraid it might hurt some of you. my friend
nero knows mine and said don does need the meds he takes but would be to
much for her. so when you trust your nero and got faith in him do as he
says not any of us. never take on your self to make changes. just check
with other nero. and fight fight all the time to win over pd. we are are a
live person with a mind of some good. no more preaching  will try and
wright more later

                                                  74/30  lima,oh

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIVE-52