Susan Wilson wrote:

> I really should have my dad on line but he has started with Mirapex - approx.
> 3 mos. The problem he is having is the cost of his meds. My dad is retired and
> has to find his own insurance, but this looks like it will drain their savings
> dry - due to the costs of meds.
>
> If you have any suggestions we would be thrilled.
>
> You can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

If you are on medicare, a supplement which pays for drugs is worth
while, They pay i/2 the cost of medications-plan H or J. These plans
sound expensive --until you add up your medication expenses-then they
are a bargin.
Someone also posted something about getting medications through AARP.

Nita Andres