In a message dated 6/25/98 11:18:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> What does this mean in the terms of clinical trials, would you say? You know
>  me, always looking for the next treatment around the block. If they are
>  already trying it on patients with actual P.D., wouldn't that mean that it
> is
>  in the final stages, i.e. on the fast track to being approved by the FDA?
>
>  As always,
>  Jacob>>What does this mean in the terms of clinical trials, would you say?
You know
me, always looking for the next treatment around the block. If they are
already trying it on patients with actual P.D., wouldn't that mean that it is
in the final stages, i.e. on the fast track to being approved by the FDA?

As always,
Jacob<<

Jacob,
In the last two issues of the APDA Young Parkinsons Newsletter we have
explained the FDA drug trial and approval process.  The Young Parkinsons
Newsletter is an 8 page newsletter published three times a year and geared
specifically to the issues and questions of the younger PWP.  If you or any
other young PWP would like to subscribe (it's free) please call the American
Parkinsons Disease Association's Young Parkinsons Information & Referral
Center and ask to be put on the newsletter mail list.  The Center also has
additional support/educational materials including a Young Parkinsons
Handbook.

APDA Young PD Information & Referral Center
1/800-223-9776