Joy....

Thanks for the warm support and encouragement, m'dear.

Actually, after think it over last nite I realized that  it doesn't have to be
THREE Parkies.  If someone wanted, say to have two rooms all their own -
whether for storage, or an office/computer room, library, etc.,  that would be
doable too.

I've got an open mind at this point (ain't promising it'll stay that  way,
tho! <grin>

Barb Mallut